20 BOOKS, SONGS, VIDEOS AND FINGER RHYMES TO REINFORCE NUMBER SIGHT WORDS FROM ONE TO TEN!
I love to integrate subjects as much as possible, especially math and language. Plus, it's a great way to make learning sight words fun and make math come alive to the children.
GREAT NUMBER BOOKS:
2. One Foot Two Feet by Peter Maloney
3. One Duck Stuck by Phyllis Root
4. Absolutely ONE Thing by Lauren Child
6. Quack and Count by Keith Baker
7. How Do Dinosaurs Count? by Jane Yolan
8. Number by John J. Reiss
10. Fish Eyes by Lois Ehlert
11. One is a Snail, Ten is a Crab by April Pulley Sayre
12. Ten, Nine, Eight by Molly Bang
13. Ten Red Apples by Pat Hutchins
NUMBER WORD SONGS:
15. One, Two Buckle My Shoe
16. One Potato, Two Potato
NUMBER SONG VIDEOS (youtube)
17. Count 123 by Pingfong songs for children
18. Counting 1 to 10 by Pingfong songs for children
19. Numbers by Pingfong songs for children
20. One, Two, Three, Four, Five, Once I Caught a Fish Alive
(found on aussiechildcarenetwork.com)
As a former teacher, who loved to make learning fun, ENJOY!
Art by Debbie