Because children have some trouble with the letter Y sound, I like to reinforce the word YOU with fun books, songs and videos. Besides, there are some great books, like " I Will Not Eat You!", that the kids will get a kick out of and are perfect for story time.
2. "Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?" by Bill Martin Jr.
3. "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" by Laura Joffe Numeroff
5. "Are You My Mother?" by P.D. Eastman
6. "Love You Forever" by Robert Munsch
8. "Silly Wonderful You" by Sherri Duskey Rinker
10. "You Are My Sunshine" sung by the Kiboomer's (Youtube)
11. "Hello, Hello How Are You?" by the Kiboomer's (Youtube)
12. "Please and Thank you" (ABC Kid TV)