Because it is so important for children to like who they are and to think about being themselves, I like to reinforce that concept along with the sight word LIKE! As Mr. Roger's said, "There is only one person in the whole world like you."
2. "ABC I Like Me!" by Nancy Carlson
3. " I Like Myself " by Karen Beaumont
5. "I'm Gonna Like Me" by Jamie Lee Curtis and Laura Cornell
7. "I Like Me" by www.songsforteaching.com
8. "Do You Like" by Super Simple Songs
9. "I Like To Read" by Playkids (Youtube)
10. "I Want to Be Like Me" by Playkids (Youtube)
11. Kids can write a LIKE poem following an example from firstgrade.blogspot.com
I like sunshine
I like snow
I like brown leaves
When they blow...
I taught first grade for 25 years.
I thought one of the most important
truths that I could impart was to teach
each child to love their very own
unique self. BLESSINGS!