I love to reinforce my sight word lessons with great books, fun songs, and memorable activities that lend themselves to your writing center or art center.
2. "Big Dog... Little Dog" by P.D. Eastman
3. "Opposites" by Sandra Boynton
5. "Spot's Opposites" by Eric Hill
6. "My Turn to Learn Opposites" by Natalie Marshall
8. Hokey Pokey
9. IN/OUT Game: Kids can trace a circle and write the word IN inside the circle and OUT outside the circle. You can direct them to place M&M'S (or other objects) in the circle and M&M'S outside the circle.
10. IN/OUT House: Fold white paper in half and cut corners. have kids write the word OUT and draw the outside of their house. Lift at fold, write the word IN and have them draw their bedroom.